Tefal introduces Smart Technology, a steam generator designed to save time and remove the hassle from ironing while still providing the excellent results expected of a Tefal steam generator. With just one-touch settings and technology, Tefal have ensured that the Smart Technology range will always provide the optimal balance of steam and heat, essential for achieving a crisp, crease free finish across all ironable fabrics, from delicate silk to stubborn denim.
In ironing compromising between simplicity and optimal results can be a real hassle. Tefal knows that an optimal combination of temperature and steam is essential to obtain the best ironing results. Tefal innovates with Express Compact Easy Control by creating a smaller steam generator that allows you to iron all fabrics without any setting for optimal results. No need to sort out your clothes. Just switch on the appliance and go - with no risk of burning.
How does it work?
The Smart Technology micro-chip processor automatically regulates and maintains the soleplate temperature and steam output to achieve the perfect mix of the two. With less than 1percent variation, this super precise feature takes the guess-work out of ironing, meaning no more risk of burning delicates or having the creases return to shirts through using the wrong setting - with Smart Technology you can achieve great results every time.
In addition to this, Smart Technology provides simplified settings, getting rid of the need for multiple dials and temperature controls. All Smart Technology settings can be achieved with the simple touch of a button, the steam generator does the hard work meaning it's easier and faster than ever to power through that pile of ironing.
Simple, Fast and Efficient for great results
The Pro Express Total Auto control GV8956 contains 3 pre-set ironing levels; Normal, Delicate and Jeans. These provide you with the range of temperatures required to tackle all types of fabric while still being quick, easy and hassle free to use.
The steam generator from Tefal can cut your ironing time by half thanks to a high bar pressure created by heating water in an internal boiler which allows the steam to penetrate into the fabric and remove even the most difficult creases. The higher the bar pressure, the more powerful the steam delivery will be and the better the results will be.
High-quality features for great results
In addition to Smart Technology, nothing has been left to chance to guarantee crease free results when using the Pro Express Total Auto control. With 6 bars of pressure and a large 340 g/min steam boost, the Pro Express Total Auto Control has enough power to blast through even the most stubborn creases with ease. The 120 g/min continuous steam will gently soften clothes and allow for easier ironing.
Premium ceramic soleplate with a superior glide
The GV8956 Auto control is equipped with the Ultraglide soleplate which provides long-lasting glideability. The active lines help the iron to glide smoothly over the fabric and offer a superior scratch resistance for an optimal steam diffusion. This soleplate has been specially made to be extremely scratch resistant with a built in anti-drip system and hard wearing properties. The raised lines running across the soleplate ensure excellent heat distribution and reduce surface area resistance for enhanced glideability.
Ultra Long-Lasting Steam Performance
Tefal's Anti-Calc collector provides an easy way to deal with hard water and extend the life of your Express compact Easy Control. As the water across much of the UK is very hard, scale can build up and affect the performance of appliances. To combat the problem, Tefal has developed technology which attracts scale inside the boiler unit to the anti-calc collector so it can be easily collected at the side of the generator for easy disposal. Furthermore, the steam generator has a corrosion-free boiler system, ensuring your appliance lasts longer. With the Anti-calc collector, the maintenance of your steam generator is as easy as 1, 2, 3 - 1. Remove the collector; 2. Rinse it under the tap, and 3. Place it back into the appliance.
The continuous fill allows you to fill up the water tank without having to turn the steam generator off and wait for it to cool down before refilling. The higher the capacity, the longer the ironing session will be without having to refill the steam generator. 1.8 L equal more than 2 hours of ironing.
Easy to carry and store
With a steam hose storage compartment and automatic electric cord rewinder the GV8956 is easy to pack away. This is combined with an iron safety lock which securely attaches the iron to the base for simple transportation. All Tefal products are supported by comprehensive after sales service for all of your needs.
Safety is a key priority for Tefal. The Pro Express Total Auto control provides stability with its extra stable large open heel for safer storage and easier ironing. It also includes an Auto-off function so there's no need to worry about whether the appliance has been turned off. If left unattended, the iron will turn itself off after eight minutes when on its heel, and after 30 seconds when laid down on its side or with its soleplate facing down.
|Name||Tefal GV8956 Pro Express Total Auto Control Steam Generator Iron with 340g/min Steam Delivery & Anti-Calc Collector|
|Condition||Manufacturer Refurbished Includes essential functional accessories to power on and work the unit. Non-essential accessories may NOT be supplied.|
|Misc 2||120g/min variable steam. 340g/min shot of steam|
|Misc 3||1.8L removable water tank. Anti-Calc scale collector. 3 settings delicate/normal & jeans|
|Misc 4||Auto-off function. Ultraglide soleplate|
|Warranty||12 Month Return To Base Parts and Labour Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
All of our orders are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail 1st Class/1st Class Recorded (except Plasma's and over 46" TV's which are shipped via a specialist courier).
Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542
Please ensure you have an up to date daytime contact telephone number, preferably a mobile telephone number, on your account should we need to contact you about your delivery (see below).
- We aim to ship orders within 2 Working days; most orders are shipped on a next day basis (Plasma and over 46" TV's are shipped via a specialist courier and may take 3-5 working days to be delivered).
- You will receive a despatch notification email containing your tracking number when your item is despatched, (no tracking number provided for large screen TVs).
- Delivery of your item will take place between Monday-Friday and between the hours of 09:00am-5:30pm and must be signed for at the registered Paypal address, it will NOT be left in safe places or with neighbours.
- For orders delivered via DPD, deliveries will be attempted twice, with a calling card left each time. If the item is returned to us as a failed delivery after 2 attempts, the order will be cancelled and refunded once we receive the item back. A Fee of £10.00 may be charged for any further delivery attempts.
- Large Screen orders will only be attempted on one occasion. You will be contacted prior to the delivery to arrange a suitable time. If this delivery fails the cost of a second delivery attempt will be chargeable.
- We can only ship to Mainland UK & Northern Ireland; we regret that we cannot deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Shetland Islands or the Republic of Ireland (Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542)
- If you would like to collect your item from our store then Payment must be made in person with a credit/debit card using chip & pin or cash on collection.
- Our address for collections is; Electrotec, Manchester Road, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL9 7AA.
DPD deliveries Only
- If you have provided us with a mobile telephone number, DPD couriers will send a text message on the day of delivery advising of an approximate time slot for the delivery.
- If you have not provided us with a mobile telephone number, DPD couriers will send an email on the day of delivery to the supplied email address advising of the approximate time slot for delivery.
- Please note any quoted time slot is approximate and does not guarantee delivery between those times.
- Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542
Large Screen TVs & Plasma Orders (Over 41" & Plasma), 3-5 days from despatch
- If you have provided us with a mobile telephone number, our large screen couriers will send a text message or call you to confirm the day of delivery.
- If you have not provided us with a mobile telephone number, the couriers will send an email or attempt to call the landline number to confirm the delivery date.
- On the day of delivery, the driver assigned to deliver your order will attempt to phone before 10am to inform you of the estimated 3 hour time slot for delivery. Please be aware the driver will attempt delivery on this day even if there is no answer to this call.
- Please be aware: If there is no one home to take delivery on the date agreed the courier will return the unit & a second delivery attempt will be chargeable.
At Electrical-Deals we are committed to providing high quality products which we hope you will enjoy, but we know from time to time a product may need to be returned or exchanged, therefore all items come with a 12 Month Return To Base Warranty.
In the event of a return and to enable us to process your Refund/Exchange or Repair efficiently please follow these steps:
Unwanted Purchases/Your Right to Cancel:
- You must notify us of your intent to cancel within 14 Working days of the date you received the item.
- please contact us on 0161-688-1542 or Email email@example.com to request a refund and to obtain a unique Return reference number.
- If the item was originally delivered by Initial City Link / DPD / Specialist courier, Electrical-Deals will arrange a FOC collection at your choice of UK Mainland address, we reserve the right to ask you to return the item at your own cost for non-faulty items.
- If the item was delivered by Royal Mail or if you collected the item yourself then you will be required to return it at your expense via the same method.
- All return items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all accessories supplied and original packaging.
- A full refund (including original carriage charge) of the order will be processed upon the items arrival at Electrical-Deals.
Faulty Products - Within 60 Days:
If your item develops a fault within 60 days of the date you received it we will offer a full refund or replacement (if the item you ordered is out of stock we will offer an equivalent model)
- Please contact us on 0161 688 1542 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund or a replacement and to obtain a unique Return reference number.
- If the item was originally delivered by Initial City Link / DPD / Specialist courier, Electrical-Deals will arrange a FOC collection at your choice of UK Mainland address.
- All return items must be securely packaged in the original packaging and complete with all accessories supplied.
- If you have elected to receive a replacement, then a swap out will be arranged at any UK mainland address of your choice.
- If you have elected to return the item for a refund, then this will be processed upon the items arrival at Electrical-Deals.
Faulty Products - After 60 Days (Excluding cosmetic/accidental damage or customer misuse)
If your item develops a fault after 60 days of the date you received it, but within the 12 Month warranty period we will offer a FOC repair upon receipt of the item. You are responsible (including costs) for returning the item to us via a trackable method.
- Please contact us on 0161 688 1542 or email email@example.com to request a unique Returns reference number.
- Return the item to us at, Electrotec, Manchester Road, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL9 7AA.
- The item must be securely packaged, preferably in the original packaging using the inserts supplied. - We will not be held responsible for any loss or damages that occur whilst in transit.
- Upon receipt of your item we will provide a FOC repair including any mechanical parts, if in the unlikely event the unit is beyond economical repair we will provide a like for like replacement.
- When we have repaired your item we will return it to your choice of any UK Mainland address FOC and contact you beforehand.
- Our FOC repair service excludes cosmetic/accidental damage and customer misuse. In the event of an item being returned to us for these reasons we will contact you and provide an estimate for repair or ask you to collect the item from us at your expense.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.