Halve Your Ironing Time with Tefal's New Pro Express Range! The Tefal Pro Express GV8461 steam generator is powerful enough to easily tackle the toughest of ironing jobs in half the time, offering high 6 bar steam pressure and 120g/min continuous steam. Designed to handle the most stubborn of creases, the Pro Express also boasts a 260g/min shot of steam. Steam is essential when ironing thick and stubborn garments, as it relaxes the fibres in the fabric, allowing you to easily iron over them - ensuring your clothes look great everyday.
Autoclean soleplate for long lasting performance Tefal offer the best soleplates in the world and the Pro Express GV8461 is equipped with the Autoclean soleplate, which combines unbeatable glideability with long lasting performance. The unique Palladium Autoclean soleplate offers longer-lasting performance by destroying the fibres which can stick to the face of the iron and cause marks on your clothes, damaging the glideability of your iron. The system uses catalytic oxidation as the iron heats up to transform these fibres into gas and steam. This unique soleplate has also has been specially made with a built in anti-drip system and boasts extremely scratch resistant and hard wearing properties. The raised lines running across the soleplate ensure excellent heat distribution and reduce surface area resistance for enhanced glideability. Furthermore, the Pro Express vertical steam function is ideal for getting creases out of suits or other hanging garments and can also be used to de-crease curtains. Easy to Use - A Time Saver! The Pro Express heats up in just 2 minutes, so it's ready to use when you are ready to iron. Its large 1.8 litre removable water tank allows you to iron for up to three hours without having to refill it. If you would like to iron for longer than 3 hours, not to worry, for the GV8461 can be continuously refilled without having to switch it off - non-stop ironing!
The three-metre cord gives you plenty of manoeuvrability, and conveniently tucks away into a compartment when the ironing is done. Easy & hassle free maintenance with Tefal's Unique & Patented Anti-calc Collector! Like all Tefal's steam generators, the Pro Express features the unique anti-calc collector to keep the appliance scale-free. As the water across much of the UK is very hard, scale can build up and affect the performance of appliances. To combat the problem, Tefal has developed patented technology which changes the properties of scale inside the boiler unit so it can be easily collected at the side of the generator for easy disposal. Furthermore, the steam generator has a corrosion-free boiler, ensuring your appliance lasts longer! With the Anti-calc collector, maintaining your steam generator is as easy as 1, 2, 3 1. Remove the collector; 2. Rinse it under the tap, and 3. Place it back into the appliance! Variable Steam & Temperature Settings - Perfect Results Even on the Most Difficult Fabrics! Tefal steam generators are equipped with a variable steam dial which allows you to regulate the amount of steam you use while ironing. This function, in conjunction with the soleplate temperature setting, allows you to obtain the perfect ironing settings for all of your garments. Having variable temperature settings for your iron is extremely important, as most fabrics have different ideal temperatures at which they should be ironed for optimal results (so creases do not re-appear once the fabric has fully dried). Similarly, depending on the thickness of the fabric, various steam settings ensure you find the ideal one for every item in your ironing pile. Cotton and silk are common examples of fabrics which need to be ironed at very different temperatures and different steam outputs for better looking results. Enhanced Safety, Greater Peace of Mind Safety is a key priority for Tefal, which is why the Pro Express has an auto-off function.
Your steam generator will be as safe as possible when not in use, by automatically shutting off when left unattended. An added benefit is that it switches itself off after 30 seconds if the soleplate is left face down, or eight minutes if left on its heel. Tefal's unique Ultracord system prevents the cord from rucking up on the clothes you're ironing and keeps it from getting in the way. It also features a lock system, so you can safely carry the appliance by the handle with just one hand. The Pro Express features a 12-month guarantee, supported by comprehensive after sales service for all of your needs. About Steam Generators A steam generator is the most powerful type of ironing solution available. The appliances differ from a conventional steam iron as steam is generated in a separate boiler unit and pumped through the iron's soleplate into your clothes. The extra pressurised steam, is pumped continuously through the fabric, cutting your ironing time in half! The pressure is measured in bars and the higher the pressure, the deeper the steam penetrates into the fabric, relaxing the fibres, for better results. The steam generator's steam output is indicated in grams per minute (g/min), so the higher the output, the more steam is generated. Better and faster results, ensuring your clothes look great every day!
|Name||Tefal GV8461G0 Pro Express Steam Generator Iron 1.8 Litre C Grade No Acc|
|Condition||This item is refurbished to C4 grade and Missing all accessories and stand. It will have very noticeable marks, heavy scratches or dents. The item is fully functional and covered by a 3 month Warranty|
|Dimensions||W x H x D in mm|
|Colour||Black and White|
|Warranty||3 Month Return To Base Parts and Labour Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
All of our orders are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail 1st Class/1st Class Recorded (except Plasma's and over 46" TV's which are shipped via a specialist courier).
Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542
Please ensure you have an up to date daytime contact telephone number, preferably a mobile telephone number, on your account should we need to contact you about your delivery (see below).
- We aim to ship orders within 2 Working days; most orders are shipped on a next day basis (Plasma and over 46" TV's are shipped via a specialist courier and may take 3-5 working days to be delivered).
- You will receive a despatch notification email containing your tracking number when your item is despatched, (no tracking number provided for large screen TVs).
- Delivery of your item will take place between Monday-Friday and between the hours of 09:00am-5:30pm and must be signed for at the registered Paypal address, it will NOT be left in safe places or with neighbours.
- For orders delivered via DPD, deliveries will be attempted twice, with a calling card left each time. If the item is returned to us as a failed delivery after 2 attempts, the order will be cancelled and refunded once we receive the item back. A Fee of £10.00 may be charged for any further delivery attempts.
- Large Screen orders will only be attempted on one occasion. You will be contacted prior to the delivery to arrange a suitable time. If this delivery fails the cost of a second delivery attempt will be chargeable.
- We can only ship to Mainland UK & Northern Ireland; we regret that we cannot deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Shetland Islands or the Republic of Ireland (Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542)
- If you would like to collect your item from our store then Payment must be made in person with a credit/debit card using chip & pin or cash on collection.
- Our address for collections is; Electrotec, Manchester Road, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL9 7AA.
DPD deliveries Only
- If you have provided us with a mobile telephone number, DPD couriers will send a text message on the day of delivery advising of an approximate time slot for the delivery.
- If you have not provided us with a mobile telephone number, DPD couriers will send an email on the day of delivery to the supplied email address advising of the approximate time slot for delivery.
- Please note any quoted time slot is approximate and does not guarantee delivery between those times.
- Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542
Large Screen TVs & Plasma Orders (Over 41" & Plasma), 3-5 days from despatch
- If you have provided us with a mobile telephone number, our large screen couriers will send a text message or call you to confirm the day of delivery.
- If you have not provided us with a mobile telephone number, the couriers will send an email or attempt to call the landline number to confirm the delivery date.
- On the day of delivery, the driver assigned to deliver your order will attempt to phone before 10am to inform you of the estimated 3 hour time slot for delivery. Please be aware the driver will attempt delivery on this day even if there is no answer to this call.
- Please be aware: If there is no one home to take delivery on the date agreed the courier will return the unit & a second delivery attempt will be chargeable.
At Electrical-Deals we are committed to providing high quality products which we hope you will enjoy, but we know from time to time a product may need to be returned or exchanged, therefore all items come with a 12 Month Return To Base Warranty.
In the event of a return and to enable us to process your Refund/Exchange or Repair efficiently please follow these steps:
Unwanted Purchases/Your Right to Cancel:
- You must notify us of your intent to cancel within 14 Working days of the date you received the item.
- please contact us on 0161-688-1542 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and to obtain a unique Return reference number.
- If the item was originally delivered by Initial City Link / DPD / Specialist courier, Electrical-Deals will arrange a FOC collection at your choice of UK Mainland address, we reserve the right to ask you to return the item at your own cost for non-faulty items.
- If the item was delivered by Royal Mail or if you collected the item yourself then you will be required to return it at your expense via the same method.
- All return items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all accessories supplied and original packaging.
- A full refund (including original carriage charge) of the order will be processed upon the items arrival at Electrical-Deals.
Faulty Products - Within 60 Days:
If your item develops a fault within 60 days of the date you received it we will offer a full refund or replacement (if the item you ordered is out of stock we will offer an equivalent model)
- Please contact us on 0161 688 1542 or Email email@example.com to request a refund or a replacement and to obtain a unique Return reference number.
- If the item was originally delivered by Initial City Link / DPD / Specialist courier, Electrical-Deals will arrange a FOC collection at your choice of UK Mainland address.
- All return items must be securely packaged in the original packaging and complete with all accessories supplied.
- If you have elected to receive a replacement, then a swap out will be arranged at any UK mainland address of your choice.
- If you have elected to return the item for a refund, then this will be processed upon the items arrival at Electrical-Deals.
Faulty Products - After 60 Days (Excluding cosmetic/accidental damage or customer misuse)
If your item develops a fault after 60 days of the date you received it, but within the 12 Month warranty period we will offer a FOC repair upon receipt of the item. You are responsible (including costs) for returning the item to us via a trackable method.
- Please contact us on 0161 688 1542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a unique Returns reference number.
- Return the item to us at, Electrotec, Manchester Road, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL9 7AA.
- The item must be securely packaged, preferably in the original packaging using the inserts supplied. - We will not be held responsible for any loss or damages that occur whilst in transit.
- Upon receipt of your item we will provide a FOC repair including any mechanical parts, if in the unlikely event the unit is beyond economical repair we will provide a like for like replacement.
- When we have repaired your item we will return it to your choice of any UK Mainland address FOC and contact you beforehand.
- Our FOC repair service excludes cosmetic/accidental damage and customer misuse. In the event of an item being returned to us for these reasons we will contact you and provide an estimate for repair or ask you to collect the item from us at your expense.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.