X-tended Dynamic Range PRO with HDR - High Dynamic Range
Taking 4K UHD two stages further, the Sony KD55XD9305 is compatible with HDR (High Dynamic Range). This extends the range of colours for enhanced realism. It also delivers brighter whites and darker blacks, helping to give this TV stunning levels of contrast. Where this Sony 55 inch TV goes even further is in using Sony's X-tended Dynamic Range PRO processor. By precisely balancing the light output across the screen, dimming some areas and boosting others, X-tended Dynamic Range PRO reveals a brightness range three times that of a conventional LED-backlit TV.
4K X1 processor for sublime picture quality
With its UHD screen resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels, the Sony KD55XD9305 is ready for the 4K revolution. Four times more detailed than Full HD, the gain in resolution is clearly visible and, even close up, the detail and realism are awesome. Thanks to Sony's X-Reality PRO 4K technology, standard FHD images can be upscaled to near UHD quality, giving the sharpest detail possible from your Blu-rays and other FHD sources.
Slim Backlight Drive
At just 36mm deep, the KD55XD9305 is one of the slimmest LED TVs on the market. Slim Backlight Drive cleverly guides light to where it's needed most on screen, which has the dual benefit of improving contrast as well as reducing the TV's bulk.
Triluminos display and Motionflow XR1000Hz
As well as 4K, this Sony TV also boasts a Triluminos display; developed to produce truer, deeper and more natural shades of colour, with skin shades appearing far more natural. It's also fitted with Motionflow XR 1000Hz, which works especially well with fast moving action, such as sports events, removing the blur you can see with standard TVs. From a Hollywood blockbuster to a Formula One race, XR1000 makes a significant difference.
Offering the slick interaction of the best smartphones, Android TV is one of the smartest content managers and providers to date. Boasting features such as Google Cast, Google Play and Voice Search, this Sony is part TV and part giant smartphone.
Voice Search and Content Bar for effortless searching
Even with such a massive range of content, finding what you want is always easy. Voice Search means you simply say what you're looking for and let Android TV find it for you. The unobtrusive content bar quickly lets you find the movie, TV show or video you're after. Call up the Content bar and you can keep watching, while you scan through live TV, on demand, downloaded TV shows and more.
Stream PlayStation games straight to your TV
Play selected PlayStation 3 games directly through the TV - without a console! PlayStation Now brings streaming technology to the immersive world of PlayStation gaming. Just pair a DUALSHOCK 4 controller with the TV and you're ready to play with the same speed and responsiveness as a console.
Squeezing more sound from the flatscreen TV
Although flatscreen TVs have their limits and can never match a soundbar or sound base, the Sony KD55XD9305 packs in some technology that can certainly make the most of the space limitations. With a quad channel amp and S-Force Front Surround 3D the KD55XD9305 effortlessly produces a powerful, immersive sound. DSEE (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) restores the natural sound from compressed audio, giving it a more spacious and lifelike balance.
IR Blaster for complete control
The supplied IR (Infra-Red) Blaster lets you control other devices in your home from your Sony TV remote. You can use it to control your set-top box - such as Sky, Virgin or Humax - with the TV remote controller, for single remote convenience.
A super-slim TV with a class-leading picture - the Sony KD55XD9305 is every bit as good as it looks.
|Name||Sony KD55XD9305BU 55 Inch 3D SMART 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV Freeview HD|
|Condition||Manufacturer Refurbished - Comes with Remote Control, user manual and mains lead if applicable only (Coffee machines etc not included). Other accessories (batteries/cables etc.) may NOT be supplied.|
|Dimensions||1239 x 769 x 261 (W x H x D in mm including stand)|
|Warranty||12 Month Return To Base Parts and Labour Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
All of our orders are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail 1st Class/1st Class Recorded (except Plasma's and over 46" TV's which are shipped via a specialist courier).
Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542
Please ensure you have an up to date daytime contact telephone number, preferably a mobile telephone number, on your account should we need to contact you about your delivery (see below).
- We aim to ship orders within 2 Working days; most orders are shipped on a next day basis (Plasma and over 46" TV's are shipped via a specialist courier and may take 3-5 working days to be delivered).
- You will receive a despatch notification email containing your tracking number when your item is despatched, (no tracking number provided for large screen TVs).
- Delivery of your item will take place between Monday-Friday and between the hours of 09:00am-5:30pm and must be signed for at the registered Paypal address, it will NOT be left in safe places or with neighbours.
- For orders delivered via DPD, deliveries will be attempted twice, with a calling card left each time. If the item is returned to us as a failed delivery after 2 attempts, the order will be cancelled and refunded once we receive the item back. A Fee of £10.00 may be charged for any further delivery attempts.
- Large Screen orders will only be attempted on one occasion. You will be contacted prior to the delivery to arrange a suitable time. If this delivery fails the cost of a second delivery attempt will be chargeable.
- We can only ship to Mainland UK & Northern Ireland; we regret that we cannot deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Shetland Islands or the Republic of Ireland (Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542)
- If you would like to collect your item from our store then Payment must be made in person with a credit/debit card using chip & pin or cash on collection.
- Our address for collections is; Electrotec, Manchester Road, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL9 7AA.
DPD deliveries Only
- If you have provided us with a mobile telephone number, DPD couriers will send a text message on the day of delivery advising of an approximate time slot for the delivery.
- If you have not provided us with a mobile telephone number, DPD couriers will send an email on the day of delivery to the supplied email address advising of the approximate time slot for delivery.
- Please note any quoted time slot is approximate and does not guarantee delivery between those times.
- Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542
Large Screen TVs & Plasma Orders (Over 41" & Plasma), 3-5 days from despatch
- If you have provided us with a mobile telephone number, our large screen couriers will send a text message or call you to confirm the day of delivery.
- If you have not provided us with a mobile telephone number, the couriers will send an email or attempt to call the landline number to confirm the delivery date.
- On the day of delivery, the driver assigned to deliver your order will attempt to phone before 10am to inform you of the estimated 3 hour time slot for delivery. Please be aware the driver will attempt delivery on this day even if there is no answer to this call.
- Please be aware: If there is no one home to take delivery on the date agreed the courier will return the unit & a second delivery attempt will be chargeable.
At Electrical-Deals we are committed to providing high quality products which we hope you will enjoy, but we know from time to time a product may need to be returned or exchanged, therefore all items come with a 12 Month Return To Base Warranty.
In the event of a return and to enable us to process your Refund/Exchange or Repair efficiently please follow these steps:
Unwanted Purchases/Your Right to Cancel:
- You must notify us of your intent to cancel within 14 Working days of the date you received the item.
- please contact us on 0161-688-1542 or Email email@example.com to request a refund and to obtain a unique Return reference number.
- If the item was originally delivered by Initial City Link / DPD / Specialist courier, Electrical-Deals will arrange a FOC collection at your choice of UK Mainland address, we reserve the right to ask you to return the item at your own cost for non-faulty items.
- If the item was delivered by Royal Mail or if you collected the item yourself then you will be required to return it at your expense via the same method.
- All return items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all accessories supplied and original packaging.
- A full refund (including original carriage charge) of the order will be processed upon the items arrival at Electrical-Deals.
Faulty Products - Within 60 Days:
If your item develops a fault within 60 days of the date you received it we will offer a full refund or replacement (if the item you ordered is out of stock we will offer an equivalent model)
- Please contact us on 0161 688 1542 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund or a replacement and to obtain a unique Return reference number.
- If the item was originally delivered by Initial City Link / DPD / Specialist courier, Electrical-Deals will arrange a FOC collection at your choice of UK Mainland address.
- All return items must be securely packaged in the original packaging and complete with all accessories supplied.
- If you have elected to receive a replacement, then a swap out will be arranged at any UK mainland address of your choice.
- If you have elected to return the item for a refund, then this will be processed upon the items arrival at Electrical-Deals.
Faulty Products - After 60 Days (Excluding cosmetic/accidental damage or customer misuse)
If your item develops a fault after 60 days of the date you received it, but within the 12 Month warranty period we will offer a FOC repair upon receipt of the item. You are responsible (including costs) for returning the item to us via a trackable method.
- Please contact us on 0161 688 1542 or email email@example.com to request a unique Returns reference number.
- Return the item to us at, Electrotec, Manchester Road, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL9 7AA.
- The item must be securely packaged, preferably in the original packaging using the inserts supplied. - We will not be held responsible for any loss or damages that occur whilst in transit.
- Upon receipt of your item we will provide a FOC repair including any mechanical parts, if in the unlikely event the unit is beyond economical repair we will provide a like for like replacement.
- When we have repaired your item we will return it to your choice of any UK Mainland address FOC and contact you beforehand.
- Our FOC repair service excludes cosmetic/accidental damage and customer misuse. In the event of an item being returned to us for these reasons we will contact you and provide an estimate for repair or ask you to collect the item from us at your expense.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.