The 500 GB Panasonic DMR-HWT130EB Freeview+ HD Recorder gives you fantastic viewing flexibility, with dual HD tuners, a range of Smart features and plenty of recording space for all your viewing needs. Double vision With its integrated twin HD tuners, the DMR-HWT130-EB permits you to record two HD programmes at the same time, so you're always up to date with everything you want to watch.
Thanks to Panasonic's Long record feature, you'll be able to record up to 256 hours of high definition content - thanks to the compression process, you'll be able to fit more viewing onto the smaller hard driver without sacrificing quality. Not only that, but you'll be able to record one programme whilst watching another, and the facility to pause and rewind live TV means you'll never miss a moment. Add another dimension to your recordings Incorporating sophisticated technology, the Panasonic D-MRHWT130E-B HD Smart Set Top Box is able to convert material recorded in 2D into exciting 3D if you're connected to a 3D TV.
Your viewing will take on a thrilling new level of depth with this innovative feature, and a range of Smart TV features ensures there's always something to keep you entertained. Smart television at home Using Viera Connect Panasonic's own cloud service you'll enjoy access to social media apps such as Twitter and Facebook, keeping you connected and in the loop. BBC iPlayer is on hand to supply a comprehensive list of catch-up TV, and Series Link is included to make sure your favourite TV programmes are presented in their entirety. Make the most of video on demand with access to YouTube and Netflix, watching favourite channels and internet sensations, or downloading films as you desire.
The DMRHWT-130EB HD Smart Recorder also offers Skype functionality so that you can speak to friends and family over your TV no more video calls on a cramped laptop screen. It is so simple to access these services, you can either connect to your home network via your ethernet or puchase a WiFi adapter. A DLNA feature lets you access other DLNA devices around your home to stream videos and music or play back digital photos, so you can enjoy content libraries from DLNA-compatible devices on a large, high-resolution screen. Connect to your TV via HDMI, play back files from external drives using two USB 2.0 ports and SD/SDHC/SDXC playback facilities. Packed with stunning high-quality usability features, the 500 GB Panasonic DMR-HWT130EB Freeview+ HD Recorder is the way forward when expanding your home entertainment setup.
|Name||Panasonic DMR-HWT130EB SMART 500GB Freeview HD Recorder C Grade|
|Condition||This item is refurbished to a C1 grade standard. It will have very noticeable moderate to heavy scratches, scuffs, marks or dents.The item is fully functional and is covered by a 3 month Warranty|
|Dimensions||H x W x D mm|
|Type||Freeview HD Box|
|Manufacturer warranty||3 months|
|Misc 2||USB file Playback compatibility: MP3, Xvid, MKV, JPEG, MPO, MP4, MPEG-2 *6, External HDD (Broadcast Stream)|
|Warranty||3 Month Return To Base Parts and Labour Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
All of our orders are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail 1st Class/1st Class Recorded (except Plasma's and over 46" TV's which are shipped via a specialist courier).
Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542
Please ensure you have an up to date daytime contact telephone number, preferably a mobile telephone number, on your account should we need to contact you about your delivery (see below).
- We aim to ship orders within 2 Working days; most orders are shipped on a next day basis (Plasma and over 46" TV's are shipped via a specialist courier and may take 3-5 working days to be delivered).
- You will receive a despatch notification email containing your tracking number when your item is despatched, (no tracking number provided for large screen TVs).
- Delivery of your item will take place between Monday-Friday and between the hours of 09:00am-5:30pm and must be signed for at the registered Paypal address, it will NOT be left in safe places or with neighbours.
- For orders delivered via DPD, deliveries will be attempted twice, with a calling card left each time. If the item is returned to us as a failed delivery after 2 attempts, the order will be cancelled and refunded once we receive the item back. A Fee of £10.00 may be charged for any further delivery attempts.
- Large Screen orders will only be attempted on one occasion. You will be contacted prior to the delivery to arrange a suitable time. If this delivery fails the cost of a second delivery attempt will be chargeable.
- We can only ship to Mainland UK & Northern Ireland; we regret that we cannot deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Shetland Islands or the Republic of Ireland (Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542)
- If you would like to collect your item from our store then Payment must be made in person with a credit/debit card using chip & pin or cash on collection.
- Our address for collections is; Electrotec, Manchester Road, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL9 7AA.
DPD deliveries Only
- If you have provided us with a mobile telephone number, DPD couriers will send a text message on the day of delivery advising of an approximate time slot for the delivery.
- If you have not provided us with a mobile telephone number, DPD couriers will send an email on the day of delivery to the supplied email address advising of the approximate time slot for delivery.
- Please note any quoted time slot is approximate and does not guarantee delivery between those times.
- Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542
Large Screen TVs & Plasma Orders (Over 41" & Plasma), 3-5 days from despatch
- If you have provided us with a mobile telephone number, our large screen couriers will send a text message or call you to confirm the day of delivery.
- If you have not provided us with a mobile telephone number, the couriers will send an email or attempt to call the landline number to confirm the delivery date.
- On the day of delivery, the driver assigned to deliver your order will attempt to phone before 10am to inform you of the estimated 3 hour time slot for delivery. Please be aware the driver will attempt delivery on this day even if there is no answer to this call.
- Please be aware: If there is no one home to take delivery on the date agreed the courier will return the unit & a second delivery attempt will be chargeable.
At Electrical-Deals we are committed to providing high quality products which we hope you will enjoy, but we know from time to time a product may need to be returned or exchanged, therefore all items come with a 12 Month Return To Base Warranty.
In the event of a return and to enable us to process your Refund/Exchange or Repair efficiently please follow these steps:
Unwanted Purchases/Your Right to Cancel:
- You must notify us of your intent to cancel within 14 Working days of the date you received the item.
- please contact us on 0161-688-1542 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and to obtain a unique Return reference number.
- If the item was originally delivered by Initial City Link / DPD / Specialist courier, Electrical-Deals will arrange a FOC collection at your choice of UK Mainland address, we reserve the right to ask you to return the item at your own cost for non-faulty items.
- If the item was delivered by Royal Mail or if you collected the item yourself then you will be required to return it at your expense via the same method.
- All return items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all accessories supplied and original packaging.
- A full refund (including original carriage charge) of the order will be processed upon the items arrival at Electrical-Deals.
Faulty Products - Within 60 Days:
If your item develops a fault within 60 days of the date you received it we will offer a full refund or replacement (if the item you ordered is out of stock we will offer an equivalent model)
- Please contact us on 0161 688 1542 or Email email@example.com to request a refund or a replacement and to obtain a unique Return reference number.
- If the item was originally delivered by Initial City Link / DPD / Specialist courier, Electrical-Deals will arrange a FOC collection at your choice of UK Mainland address.
- All return items must be securely packaged in the original packaging and complete with all accessories supplied.
- If you have elected to receive a replacement, then a swap out will be arranged at any UK mainland address of your choice.
- If you have elected to return the item for a refund, then this will be processed upon the items arrival at Electrical-Deals.
Faulty Products - After 60 Days (Excluding cosmetic/accidental damage or customer misuse)
If your item develops a fault after 60 days of the date you received it, but within the 12 Month warranty period we will offer a FOC repair upon receipt of the item. You are responsible (including costs) for returning the item to us via a trackable method.
- Please contact us on 0161 688 1542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a unique Returns reference number.
- Return the item to us at, Electrotec, Manchester Road, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL9 7AA.
- The item must be securely packaged, preferably in the original packaging using the inserts supplied. - We will not be held responsible for any loss or damages that occur whilst in transit.
- Upon receipt of your item we will provide a FOC repair including any mechanical parts, if in the unlikely event the unit is beyond economical repair we will provide a like for like replacement.
- When we have repaired your item we will return it to your choice of any UK Mainland address FOC and contact you beforehand.
- Our FOC repair service excludes cosmetic/accidental damage and customer misuse. In the event of an item being returned to us for these reasons we will contact you and provide an estimate for repair or ask you to collect the item from us at your expense.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.