NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Piccolo Coffee Machine Matt Black by Krups
No Mess, no Fuss. Just Great Coffee
Exclusive to NESCAFE DOLCE GUSTO, our clever, easy-to-use pod system has been designed so you can enjoy coffee shop quality at home - whenever you want. The NESCAFE DOLCE GUSTO Piccolo may be small, but with a maximum 15 bar pump pressure, this machine creates your favourite drinks in a matter of seconds. The maximum 15 bar pressure pump is essential for delivering the golden crema that you get from coffee shop quality coffee.
For maximum freshness, our coffee pods are sealed after the roast has been ground to deliver to you a delicious aroma and full flavour. And with a wide variety of roast & ground coffees, delicious hot chocolate drinks and coffee shop specialties you'll wonder how you ever coped without it.
Because the coffee grinds stay in the pod there is virtually no cleaning either.
With the Piccolo, your drink is ready in 3 simple steps.
1. Pop in a pod
2. Move the lever to hot or cold
3. Stop the water when you're ready
Hey presto, your coffee, your way every time.
Our machines need virtually no cleaning, however a wipe down of the machine and rinse of the capsule holder every few weeks is recommended.
And remember to descale every 3-4 months or 900 uses, to keep your machine working at its best.
What Makes our Pods so Smart?
Inside every pod we use carefully selected ingredients. Then we add a little bit of technological magic. Different drinks need different amounts of pressure to release their full flavour. For example, an espresso needs high pressure to release that delicious coffee aroma and taste and milk needs less. So our clever little pods are designed to regulate the pressure so whichever drink you choose, it's made just the way it should be.
Over 25 Coffee Varieties to Choose From...
From long black Caffe Americano to frothy Latte Macchiato, steamy Hot Chocolate to Chai Tea Latte, have your NESCAFE DOLCE GUSTO your way.
|Name||NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Piccolo by Krups KP100040 Coffee Machine 15 Bar Pressure Coffee Pod Machine|
|Condition||Manufacturer Refurbished - Comes with Remote Control, user manual and mains lead if applicable only (Coffee machines etc not included). Other accessories (batteries/cables etc.) may NOT be supplied.|
|Dimensions||150 x 290 x 225 (W x H x D in mm)|
|Misc 2||0.6-litre removable water filter. Compact - makes 3 cups|
|Misc 3||Just insert pod and press lever - easy to use and clean|
|Misc 4||15 bar pressure. Magnet in pod for safety|
|Warranty||12 Month Return To Base Parts and Labour Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
All of our orders are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail 1st Class/1st Class Recorded (except Plasma's and over 46" TV's which are shipped via a specialist courier).
Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542
Please ensure you have an up to date daytime contact telephone number, preferably a mobile telephone number, on your account should we need to contact you about your delivery (see below).
- We aim to ship orders within 2 Working days; most orders are shipped on a next day basis (Plasma and over 46" TV's are shipped via a specialist courier and may take 3-5 working days to be delivered).
- You will receive a despatch notification email containing your tracking number when your item is despatched, (no tracking number provided for large screen TVs).
- Delivery of your item will take place between Monday-Friday and between the hours of 09:00am-5:30pm and must be signed for at the registered Paypal address, it will NOT be left in safe places or with neighbours.
- For orders delivered via DPD, deliveries will be attempted twice, with a calling card left each time. If the item is returned to us as a failed delivery after 2 attempts, the order will be cancelled and refunded once we receive the item back. A Fee of £10.00 may be charged for any further delivery attempts.
- Large Screen orders will only be attempted on one occasion. You will be contacted prior to the delivery to arrange a suitable time. If this delivery fails the cost of a second delivery attempt will be chargeable.
- We can only ship to Mainland UK & Northern Ireland; we regret that we cannot deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Shetland Islands or the Republic of Ireland (Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542)
- If you would like to collect your item from our store then Payment must be made in person with a credit/debit card using chip & pin or cash on collection.
- Our address for collections is; Electrotec, Manchester Road, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL9 7AA.
DPD deliveries Only
- If you have provided us with a mobile telephone number, DPD couriers will send a text message on the day of delivery advising of an approximate time slot for the delivery.
- If you have not provided us with a mobile telephone number, DPD couriers will send an email on the day of delivery to the supplied email address advising of the approximate time slot for delivery.
- Please note any quoted time slot is approximate and does not guarantee delivery between those times.
- Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542
Large Screen TVs & Plasma Orders (Over 41" & Plasma), 3-5 days from despatch
- If you have provided us with a mobile telephone number, our large screen couriers will send a text message or call you to confirm the day of delivery.
- If you have not provided us with a mobile telephone number, the couriers will send an email or attempt to call the landline number to confirm the delivery date.
- On the day of delivery, the driver assigned to deliver your order will attempt to phone before 10am to inform you of the estimated 3 hour time slot for delivery. Please be aware the driver will attempt delivery on this day even if there is no answer to this call.
- Please be aware: If there is no one home to take delivery on the date agreed the courier will return the unit & a second delivery attempt will be chargeable.
At Electrical-Deals we are committed to providing high quality products which we hope you will enjoy, but we know from time to time a product may need to be returned or exchanged, therefore all items come with a 12 Month Return To Base Warranty.
In the event of a return and to enable us to process your Refund/Exchange or Repair efficiently please follow these steps:
Unwanted Purchases/Your Right to Cancel:
- You must notify us of your intent to cancel within 14 Working days of the date you received the item.
- please contact us on 0161-688-1542 or Email email@example.com to request a refund and to obtain a unique Return reference number.
- If the item was originally delivered by Initial City Link / DPD / Specialist courier, Electrical-Deals will arrange a FOC collection at your choice of UK Mainland address, we reserve the right to ask you to return the item at your own cost for non-faulty items.
- All return items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all accessories supplied and original packaging.
- A full refund (including original carriage charge) of the order will be processed upon the items arrival at Electrical-Deals.
Faulty Products - Within 60 Days:
If your item develops a fault within 60 days of the date you received it we will offer a full refund or replacement (if the item you ordered is out of stock we will offer an equivalent model)
- Please contact us on 0161 688 1542 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund or a replacement and to obtain a unique Return reference number.
- If the item was originally delivered by Initial City Link / DPD / Specialist courier, Electrical-Deals will arrange a FOC collection at your choice of UK Mainland address.
- All return items must be securely packaged in the original packaging and complete with all accessories supplied.
- If you have elected to receive a replacement, then a swap out will be arranged at any UK mainland address of your choice.
- If you have elected to return the item for a refund, then this will be processed upon the items arrival at Electrical-Deals.
Faulty Products - After 60 Days (Excluding cosmetic/accidental damage or customer misuse)
If your item develops a fault after 60 days of the date you received it, but within the 12 Month warranty period we will offer a FOC repair upon receipt of the item. You are responsible (including costs) for returning the item to us via a trackable method.
- Please contact us on 0161 688 1542 or email email@example.com to request a unique Returns reference number.
- Return the item to us at, Electrotec, Manchester Road, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL9 7AA.
- The item must be securely packaged, preferably in the original packaging using the inserts supplied. - We will not be held responsible for any loss or damages that occur whilst in transit.
- Upon receipt of your item we will provide a FOC repair including any mechanical parts, if in the unlikely event the unit is beyond economical repair we will provide a like for like replacement.
- When we have repaired your item we will return it to your choice of any UK Mainland address FOC and contact you beforehand.
- Our FOC repair service excludes cosmetic/accidental damage and customer misuse. In the event of an item being returned to us for these reasons we will contact you and provide an estimate for repair or ask you to collect the item from us at your expense.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.