The LG 49UF850V 49 Inch 3D SMART 4K Ultra HD LED TV is the ideal large screen television which would be perfect in a family home as the main TV. The 49 inch LED display combines with the 4K Ultra HD resolution to give you a picture which is detailed and full of colour, the 4K resolution provides a picture which is four times the quality of Full HD and the 1600 PMI (Picture Mastering Index) ensures that the images transition smoothly which makes it great for fast-moving action movies. The Freeview HD tuner allows you to receive over 60 TV and radio channels for free without subscription plus an extra 12 HD channels including BBC and ITV, this allows you to view your favourite shows even more detail.
The 4K Upscaler enables the TV to take lower resolution entertainment and convert it into near 4K quality by using 6-step image processing technology, The passive 3D technology enables you to feel like the action is happening right infront of you, watch as objects pop out of the screen and come towards you. The 2D to 3D conversion enables you to convert standard programmes to 3D and the 3D to 2D conversion enables you to change 3D content to 2D.
The WebOS system allows you to access a variety of online content, enjoy catch up TV with BBC iPlayer, watch movies and documentaries on Netflix, view viral videos on YouTube or simply sit back and browse the web. Connecting to these services is easy thanks to the built in WiFi and there is a LAN port incase you prefer a wired connection, the Miracast feature allows you to view what's on your tablet or smartphone directly on your TV.
There are plenty of connections on the TV for you to add your external devices, connect a blu-ray player or gaming console through one of the three HDMI ports, two of which are HDMI 2.0. Connect your home cinema system through the digital optical connection or connect a USB device to view the stored media directly on your TV, the USB port also allows you to connect a USB external hard drive and record shows directly from the TV onto the hard drive while the Timeshift feature enables you to pause live TV with a hard drive connected.
|Name||LG 49UF850V 49 Inch 3D SMART 4K Ultra HD LED TV Built In Freeview HD WiFi Black|
|Condition||Manufacturer Refurbished - Includes Stand, Remote control, User manual and Power lead. Non-essential accessories (cables, adapters etc.) may NOT be supplied.|
|Dimensions||1095.1 x 699 x 260.6 (W x H x D in mm including stand)|
|Warranty||12 Month Return To Base Parts and Labour Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
All of our orders are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail 1st Class/1st Class Recorded (except Plasma's and over 46" TV's which are shipped via a specialist courier).
Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542
Please ensure you have an up to date daytime contact telephone number, preferably a mobile telephone number, on your account should we need to contact you about your delivery (see below).
- We aim to ship orders within 2 Working days; most orders are shipped on a next day basis (Plasma and over 46" TV's are shipped via a specialist courier and may take 3-5 working days to be delivered).
- You will receive a despatch notification email containing your tracking number when your item is despatched, (no tracking number provided for large screen TVs).
- Delivery of your item will take place between Monday-Friday and between the hours of 09:00am-5:30pm and must be signed for at the registered Paypal address, it will NOT be left in safe places or with neighbours.
- For orders delivered via DPD, deliveries will be attempted twice, with a calling card left each time. If the item is returned to us as a failed delivery after 2 attempts, the order will be cancelled and refunded once we receive the item back. A Fee of £10.00 may be charged for any further delivery attempts.
- Large Screen orders will only be attempted on one occasion. You will be contacted prior to the delivery to arrange a suitable time. If this delivery fails the cost of a second delivery attempt will be chargeable.
- We can only ship to Mainland UK & Northern Ireland; we regret that we cannot deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Shetland Islands or the Republic of Ireland (Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542)
- If you would like to collect your item from our store then Payment must be made in person with a credit/debit card using chip & pin or cash on collection.
- Our address for collections is; Electrotec, Manchester Road, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL9 7AA.
DPD deliveries Only
- If you have provided us with a mobile telephone number, DPD couriers will send a text message on the day of delivery advising of an approximate time slot for the delivery.
- If you have not provided us with a mobile telephone number, DPD couriers will send an email on the day of delivery to the supplied email address advising of the approximate time slot for delivery.
- Please note any quoted time slot is approximate and does not guarantee delivery between those times.
- Unfortunately our Next Working Day Delivery policy excludes some remote rural areas and countries. Please confirm with our customer service team first before placing the order on 0161 688 1542
Large Screen TVs & Plasma Orders (Over 41" & Plasma), 3-5 days from despatch
- If you have provided us with a mobile telephone number, our large screen couriers will send a text message or call you to confirm the day of delivery.
- If you have not provided us with a mobile telephone number, the couriers will send an email or attempt to call the landline number to confirm the delivery date.
- On the day of delivery, the driver assigned to deliver your order will attempt to phone before 10am to inform you of the estimated 3 hour time slot for delivery. Please be aware the driver will attempt delivery on this day even if there is no answer to this call.
- Please be aware: If there is no one home to take delivery on the date agreed the courier will return the unit & a second delivery attempt will be chargeable.
At Electrical-Deals we are committed to providing high quality products which we hope you will enjoy, but we know from time to time a product may need to be returned or exchanged, therefore all items come with a 12 Month Return To Base Warranty.
In the event of a return and to enable us to process your Refund/Exchange or Repair efficiently please follow these steps:
Unwanted Purchases/Your Right to Cancel:
- You must notify us of your intent to cancel within 14 Working days of the date you received the item.
- please contact us on 0161-688-1542 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and to obtain a unique Return reference number.
- If the item was originally delivered by Initial City Link / DPD / Specialist courier, Electrical-Deals will arrange a FOC collection at your choice of UK Mainland address, we reserve the right to ask you to return the item at your own cost for non-faulty items.
- If the item was delivered by Royal Mail or if you collected the item yourself then you will be required to return it at your expense via the same method.
- All return items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all accessories supplied and original packaging.
- A full refund (including original carriage charge) of the order will be processed upon the items arrival at Electrical-Deals.
Faulty Products - Within 60 Days:
If your item develops a fault within 60 days of the date you received it we will offer a full refund or replacement (if the item you ordered is out of stock we will offer an equivalent model)
- Please contact us on 0161 688 1542 or Email email@example.com to request a refund or a replacement and to obtain a unique Return reference number.
- If the item was originally delivered by Initial City Link / DPD / Specialist courier, Electrical-Deals will arrange a FOC collection at your choice of UK Mainland address.
- All return items must be securely packaged in the original packaging and complete with all accessories supplied.
- If you have elected to receive a replacement, then a swap out will be arranged at any UK mainland address of your choice.
- If you have elected to return the item for a refund, then this will be processed upon the items arrival at Electrical-Deals.
Faulty Products - After 60 Days (Excluding cosmetic/accidental damage or customer misuse)
If your item develops a fault after 60 days of the date you received it, but within the 12 Month warranty period we will offer a FOC repair upon receipt of the item. You are responsible (including costs) for returning the item to us via a trackable method.
- Please contact us on 0161 688 1542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a unique Returns reference number.
- Return the item to us at, Electrotec, Manchester Road, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL9 7AA.
- The item must be securely packaged, preferably in the original packaging using the inserts supplied. - We will not be held responsible for any loss or damages that occur whilst in transit.
- Upon receipt of your item we will provide a FOC repair including any mechanical parts, if in the unlikely event the unit is beyond economical repair we will provide a like for like replacement.
- When we have repaired your item we will return it to your choice of any UK Mainland address FOC and contact you beforehand.
- Our FOC repair service excludes cosmetic/accidental damage and customer misuse. In the event of an item being returned to us for these reasons we will contact you and provide an estimate for repair or ask you to collect the item from us at your expense.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.